Dispensary Agent / Patient Care Advisor (PCA)
Job Type: Part-Time Hourly and Full-Time Salaried Positions Available
We are looking to hire professional, articulate and passionate individuals to realize our mission of making Chesapeake Apothecary Southern Maryland’s premier medical Cannabis dispensary.
- A PCA is responsible for following operating procedures of the Dispensary, consulting with patients and ensuring compliance with State regulations.
- Compassionate and articulate communication with patients about medical cannabis types, methods of delivery, dosage, conditions for which Cannabis may be therapeutic and the interactions of various Cannabis medicines on specific conditions.
- Efficient operation of Inventory Management and Point-of-Sale systems
- Drive retail sales and patient retention
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for patients and employees
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Follow all company safety and security standard operating procedures
- PCA maintains current knowledge of industry-related news and market trends
- We encourage PCA participation in Community Outreach efforts and events.
- Desirable backgrounds include medical professionals, pharmacy, social work, retail, service industry, education and customer service.
- Prior industry experience or knowledge a big plus
- Minimum 21+ years of age
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Must pass any required background checks
- Must be able and able to maintain compliance with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to lift, balance and carry 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Chesapeake Apothecary, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Please note that any offer made under this or any other job opening is contingent upon Chesapeake Apothecary LLC receiving a medical marijuana dispensary license from the state of Maryland. Your employment would likely begin in the Fall of 2017, but we cannot promise an exact start time due to the fact that Maryland’s medical marijuana program is not currently operational.