This Fall at Chesapeake Apothecary, we are focusing on methods of consumption; or the ways in which we take our medical cannabis. One of the best ways to take our medicine is to infuse it into edibles, and we at Chesapeake Apothecary have found some fun, creative, and tasty ways to use medical cannabis products we have available at our dispensary to create delicious and therapeutic goods!
This recipe uses Grassroots 250mg Pack of Honey Sticks: https://www.chesapeakeapothecary.com/menu/?dtche=%2Fembedded-menu%2Fchesapeake-apothecary%2Fmenu%2F5f3ddc1976f232000348092e
Want to know more about Rick Simpson Oil its potential benefits? Read our latest article on RSO Education and how to make capsules and coconut oil: https://www.chesapeakeapothecary.com/chesapeake-apothecary-rick-simpson-oil-rso-education/
MMCC Patients Only!
This Recipe Yields: Eight (8) Squares, Each aprox. 30MG of THC
Takes Less Than 10 Minute to Make!
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 Cup Milk (Hemp or Coconut Milk Works Best)
1 Cup Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
1.5 TSP Vanilla Extract
1 Pack of 250mg Grassroots Honeysticks
- Brush an 8X8 Baking pan with a lil Butter or Olive Oil
- Put Sugar and Milk in a small pot & bring to a boil. Boil for three (3) minutes, stirring often, and remove from heat
- Slowly add Peanut Butter and Honey Sticks. Stir Well.
- Stir in Vanilla Extract .
- Pour Mixture into the Baking Pan and Refrigerate for at least 6 hours. (Recommended Refrigerate Overnight for better results)